Thursday, March 19, 2020

I will setup your google analytics search console and sitemap

I will setup your google analytics search console and sitemap
I will setup your google analytics search console and sitemap

For tracking your website traffic and Ranking in Google its very important proper way to set up your Google analytics, search console, and sitemap. I am doing this work last 5 Years successfully for my company and Clients.

My Duty in this Gig:
➦ Properly Setup Google analytics
➦ Setup search console/Google Webmasters
➦ I will add .XML sitemap
➦ Your website submits in Google and Bing Search Engine
➦ Robot .txt Setup

Advantage of Google analytics, search console:
You Can See Details of how many visitors visit your website every month. realtime visitor, Traffic Source, What keyword rank in Search Engine. If any Error or have Bad Links on your website you can see here and can Fix.


To start this project I need This:
➦ Your Website login info/you can make me Admin
➦ Your any Gmail account

★ 100% Satisfaction and Money Back Guaranteed.

No comments:

Post a Comment